- Welcome to the League of Mature Gamers
- Thanks to the following members for their financial support: Buddhabrot, TheShootDawg, RIP TheFlaminC, LMG Strykker36, BLiTZKRieG, adam2welveXBOX, LMG Captun Skid, Inflamedrabbit, Fremikken, Wakko0308, FISHMONGER603, Dawn of Entropy, OldDirtyRobot, JediKnight X71, BlackMesa3, qtpipanda, LMG xSergicalx, HamsterDawgTX, PapaBearEli, PoopShizzle, LMG Forchek, Mayhem1421, SnowHuntressXO, Wolf Octopus, whiteagle, SchizoModulus, Scarecrow290, lPunkRockGirLl, AladdinSaneAZ, Pinn0r, PoguexXxMahone, eSporks, NightBladeJay89, jacketGT, DavidMcC1989, mancalledsam, PivotalCello, Krillgore1, Uknowmysteezo, THOR17644, Cracklefrock , DSo911, AfricanGolfingWorm , Frahmenu
- Gamer Jokes: You know when you walk into a room and forget why you went in there? That’s God playing Sims, he just cancelled your action.
- We are pleased to announce that monthly prize giveaways for our supporters will begin again in June!
- Gamer Jokes: Dating a single mother: It’s like continuing from somebody else’s saved game.
- Game Facts: Ever wondered what happens to Leon's cool leather jacket in Resident Evil 4? It inexplicably disappears after the scene in the village. Well, on the PS2 version, go through Ada's side-quest and one of the Ganado villagers will be wearing it.
- Gamer Jokes: You’re so bad at RPGs, when somebody asks you where you’re stuck, you say, “The file select screen
League of Mature Gamers
Good games come and go, but a great gamer community plays through it all. The League of Mature Gamers was started as a way to give like-minded adult gamers a more mature gaming experience. We’re constantly adding players to our regularly scheduled (a.k.a. nightly) events, so if you’re a mature 18+ individual with a slight video game obsession and can hold your own behind the joysticks, let’s play together!